L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering has actively participated in almost all the fertilizer projects in India, contributing significantly to India’s green revolution. We undertake Ammonia and Urea Projects, including revamp, expansions and fully integrated brownfield/grassroots plants, on turnkey basis with single-point responsibility.
Through our strategic alliances with internationally renowned companies, we have access to world-class technologies for offering process for manufacture of Ammonia and Urea.
LTHE has executed several Synthesis Gas and Ammonia Feed Conversion projects covering:
- Process Air Compressor
- Desulphurization Section
- Primary and Secondary Reforming and WHB Package
- CO-Shift Conversion and CO2 Removal System
- Ammonia Synthesis Loop
- Ammonia Syn Gas Generation Plant (123,700 Nm3/ hr Ammonia Syn Gas & equivalent to 1120 TPD Ammonia) for Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals, Bharuch, India on License + EPCC Basis (Licensor: Haldor Topsøe)
- Ammonia Feed Stock Changeover Projects (900 TPD each) for National Fertilizers Ltd. at Bathinda and Panipat, India on License + EPCC Basis (Licensor: Haldor Topsøe)
- Modernisation of Synthesis Loop of Ammonia Plant (350 TPD) for Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers, Mumbai, India on License + EPCC Basis (Licensor: Haldor Topsøe)