L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering undertakes execution of cross-country pipeline projects on EPC basis, involving laying including OFC, horizontal direct drilling (HDD), testing, pre commissioning and commissioning of pipelines. Expertise includes design, engineering, procurement, and construction of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and instrumentation for composite station works, cathodic protection system for pipelines / stations.
A slew of advanced measures like GPS aided surveys, PUF insulated joint coating for pipeline projects, development of FCAW semi-automatic welding technique and PAUT in Radiography are successfully adopted across various projects.
We have executed pipeline projects totalling over 6500 km and diameters up to 52”
- We have executed prestigious orders for Cairn Energy India Ltd., for the development of their oil & gas fields in Rajasthan and the cross-country pipeline to transport waxy crude from Barmer, Rajasthan to Bhogat, Gujarat. The 650-Km- long, 24” –dia heated and insulated pipeline is the first-of-its kind in India and the longest in the world. With the aid of high technology, the pipeline is designed to evacuate the waxy crude from oil fields of Rajasthan to the coast at Bhogat.
- We also played an important role in completing a part of Reliance Industries Limited’s (48” x 60 km) East-West pipeline to carry natural gas from KG basin at Kakinada. This pipeline is considered to be the lifeline of the growing industrial and infrastructure sectors of India.
- LTHE undertook construction work for debottlenecking of IOCL’s 28” / 24 “ dia x 400 km long Salaya-Mathura pipeline project
- Small project executed for RIL but unique and first time in India, installed buried Cryogenic Pipeline system to transport Ethane from Jetty battery limit to RIL’s Dahej terminal ( 2 x 1.3 KM).
Other Indian Projects:
- Anjar – Mundra Pipeline (36” x 67 Km) for GSPL
- Barmer to Pali Pipeline (18” x 180 Km) for GIGL
- Palanpur to Pali Pipeline (30” x 159 Km) for GIGL
- World’s longest LPG pipeline from Jamnagar to Loni (1270 km)
- Sidhpur - Sangner Pipeline (18” x 600 km) for IOCL
- Mora - Vapi Pipeline (30” x 128 km) for GSPL
- Anand - Rajkot Pipeline (24” x 223 km) for RIL
- Kandala - Bhatinda Pipeline (22” x 554 km) for IOCL
- 52" dia / 48" dia (107 Km /15 Km) Habshan - Ruwais - Shuweihat Gas Pipeline Project for Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Ltd (GASCO) on EPC basis
- Construction contract for SGD Package-5 Pipeline project 36"x 129 km, 16"x134 km for ADNOC, Abu Dhabi
- Cross-country gas pipeline (36”dia) for Qatar Petroleum from Station-V to Station-C at Ras Laffan on EPC basis
- Construction of cross-country pipelines (16”dia x 207 km) for Songas Limited