L&T Institute of Project Management (L&T-IPM) was established in Vadodara for creating excellence in project management. The faculty comprises of eminent professionals with extensive experience in project management.
The agenda of the institute is to:
- Provide a high quality and relevant education in project management for all L&T Group employees and prepare them to be proficient as contributing members of project teams and also as excellent project managers collate and disseminate project management knowledge as practiced in L&T Group through structured courses in project management.
- Develop and deliver project management cases from projects undertaken by L&T Group.
- Benchmark global project management practices and incorporate these practices in the curriculum to create centre of excellence in Project Management.
- Collaborate with leading intuitions of repute across the globe for research in project management.
- Create a unique body of knowledge and document it in archival Publications.
- Develop and nurture a talent pool of project management trainers from the practicing managers as a resource for the organization.
With a basket of courses and accreditations and certifications, L&T- IPM’s educational initiatives are slowly emerging as benchmark standards in project management education. Future plans include getting an independent residential campus with several full time faculty members and research in project management.
To learn more visit: L&T Institute of Project Management