L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering has actively participated in almost all the fertilizer projects in India, contributing significantly to India’s green revolution. We undertake Ammonia and Urea Projects, including revamp, expansions and fully integrated brownfield/grassroots plants, on turnkey basis with single-point responsibility.
Through our strategic alliances with internationally renowned companies, we have access to world-class technologies for offering process for manufacture of Ammonia and Urea.
LTHE has executed several Synthesis Gas and Ammonia Feed Conversion projects covering:
- Process Air Compressor
- Desulphurization Section
- Primary and Secondary Reforming and WHB Package
- CO-Shift Conversion and CO2 Removal System
- Ammonia Synthesis Loop
- Ammonia Syn Gas Generation Plant (123,700 Nm3/ hr Ammonia Syn Gas &equivalent to 1120 TPD Ammonia) for Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals at Bharuch, India on License + EPCC Basis (Licensor: Haldor Topsoe)
- Ammonia Feed Stock Changeover Projects (900 TPD each) for National Fertilizers Ltd. at Bhatinda and Panipat, India on License + EPCC Basis (Licensor: Haldor Topsoe)
- Ammonia Synthesis Loop Project for Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers at Mumbai, India on License + EPCC Basis (Licensor: Haldor Topsoe)